Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm So Cool

So the Born Free bottles I use are featured on Cool Mom Picks, one of my favorite websites. They tout these as having a venting system that reduces gas, but Rolo started using these when he was older and past his gas-issues, so I can't speak to that. Although, I think those gas-reducing vents, along with the Dr. Brown's version, are more or less crocks of shit. Dr. Brown's is considered the pioneer of gas reduction but while using those bottles Rolo was still as gassy as a drunk after a hard night on the town.

But I digress. I like the Born Free bottles so much that I got Rolo one of their sippy cups and it's definitely his favorite cup so far.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger irishdo said...

You are definitely the coolest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter