Monday, June 09, 2008

No One Cares What I Did This Weekend

But I went to Baltimore. It was lovely. And HOT. Like really hot. We combated the heat with buckets of beer. We stayed at the Marriott on the waterfront, the first time we had stayed at that particular hotel and had a great view of the harbor. I'd definitely recommend it. Our friends Deidre and Frank made the trip with us and the four of us had a great time.

This year, the Italian Festival was a lot smaller than usual and at first I attributed it to the heat, but at the garlic bread stand, Ron got the scoop from one of the nuns: Good ol' Fr. Mike, who had organized the event for years, was recently ousted from the Church (I'll give you one guess why) and the thing just fell apart without him.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter