Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ten Things About Me

1. I love black jelly beans.

2. My middle name is Helene (pronounced Hell-leen), after my grandmothers who were both named Helen.

3. My favorite number is 6. Or 11.

4. I could eat guacamole every day.

5. When I was younger I thought I'd be a fashion designer.

6. I never use the dishwasher.

7. I had about 8 Cabbage Patch Kids when I was younger, including a Koosa named Marmalade.

8. It may be nostalgic, but I still say that college was the best 4 years of my life.

9. About 80% of my wardrobe consists of the colors black and pink.

10. I was born this day, thirty three years ago in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Star said...

I love black jelly beans TOO!
Happy Birthday lady!

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Happy belated birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter