Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday, Monday

So, later this week, Ron and I will be taking first of two fiscally irresponsible trips this month. This one is the lesser of two evils, and is just to NYC for the weekend. Every couple of years we try to go, to get a different, more hectic change of scenery. It'll be the antithesis of our "Fall Trip". We might try to go see "The Producers". It's closing soon, so hey, why not?

Other than that, we have no concrete plans. Maybe a visit to the Top of the Rock. I'd like to have dinner in Little Italy. Nowhere in particular; our approach has been to walk the streets of Little Italy and stumble into a place that looks interesting.

In other news, we picked up our new computer last night and I can't wait to put it together later this evening. I mean, I'm very, very excited. We've been dealing with my old decreipt laptop forever and finally, we have a brand-spankin' new one! First thing I'm going to do is download more music to my iPod.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter