Monday, March 19, 2007

Day Care

So I emailed a couple of day care centers, looking to set up a tour of each facility. Should I consider the following email from one of them a bad sign?


Please call me next week at 215*23-6207 and i will be happy o set up an appointment with you.
alicia ****
director


I added the asterisks to her last name to prevent her from being identified, but the one that's in the phone number was already there. I'm thinking if she can't master basic capitalization and spelling, this place might not be worth my time.

1 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger Christy said...

D, my friend Jenny's daughter just started daycare last Monday at a place 5 blocks east of your office.

Let me know if you would like to hear how it is going and I'll try to get some info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter