Friday, March 23, 2007

Music

So this may totally destroy my street cred (HA!) but I have to comment on some music I'm really digging these days. The video for "CandyMan"? Love it. Some might argue that she's taking this whole 1940s persona a little too far, but I think it's totally working for her. I love that era and I think she looks fabulous in the video. Plus, it's fun song.

Okay, I know, I know it's all emo and shit but I love me some Dashboard Confessional. The new song "Stolen" is typical of DC but I love it.

Lastly, I can't seem to get enough of Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape". You want to think it's a total cheeseball song, yet you just can't help but bop along to it.

I'm going to go bury my head in the sand now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter