Wednesday, October 10, 2007

JT

Just in case you were worried, I have not thrown Rolo out of the apartment on his ear. Despite another crying bender last night. And despite waking up every 2 hours, which would be fine, except he felt it necessary to wake me up too. The kid is lucky I adore him.

But what I'm really posting about and I realize this is old news now, but 50 Cent and Justin Timberlake (and Timbaland, who I just want to hug) have a song out right now. How did this come to be? When did Justin get street cred? I know he's all cool these days, because he wears sneakers with suits and doesn't shave very often and puts some semi-exotic looking girls in his videos. But he fronted N'Sync for Christ's sake. And 50? He's been shot in the head, like 7 times and I think has done some serious time. How did these two hook up? Is Timbaland that powerful?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Christy said...

JT is really making the rounds. He also has a duet on Reba McEntire's new album.

What can I do to give you some Rolo respite. Can I take him for a bit? Do you want to get together before Friday? I have to work until 7 tonight and 8:15 tomorrow but I could swing by if it would help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter