Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Christening

So I found the green Banana dress. It fit. I bought it along with another wrap dress. After about an hour of trying both dresses on Sunday morning, I wore a very safe, typical "me" outfit: a jewel-tone blue short sleeve sweater, a gray lightweight wool skirt and black slingbacks. I thought I looked fine, but I was disappointed in myself for not rocking the green dress.

This was all for Nolan's christening. We had a lunch afterward and all my friends, as well as both my and Ron's families were there. It was exhausting, but it doesn't take much to exhaust me these days. Still, I had a good time I think everyone else did too. Didn't hurt that the lunch was at a bar and while we were there, the Phillies won the division. Good times.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter