Friday, September 28, 2007

Opinions?

So today I'm going in search of this dress at Banana. It's likely that they won't have it or won't have my size (HA! My size! Although I have one size. Right now I'm ranging in sizes all over the place). Regardless if I actually find it and if i actually looks good on me and if I actually purchase it, what shoes to wear? Black? Which wouldn't be my first choice, but I think that's what's on the model wearing it on the website. Dark brown? Tan?

For all the clothes I have, I usually always anchor bright or light color with a dark color. I may have bright green or pink or blue tops but those are matched with black or gray pants. Or brown if I'm feeling particularly ballsy. So it's easy to match shoes. But this dress is green and white and therefore I have no idea what shoe to wear.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Christy said...

The model's shoes look brown to me.

I'd wear black, for sure. Then again, I don't own anything brown.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Star said...

Black would not be a good choice. Dark Brown for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter