Friday, February 23, 2007

Unusual

It occurred to me that I never left the apartment on Tuesday. I don't think a day has passed that I haven't gone outside in years. Even when I'm ill, or lazy or it's pouring out, I always leave the house. Even if it's only to go to the store to get Gatorade or ice cream. I have some illogical idea that staying in somehow signifies giving up.

So it struck me as odd that I didn't go out on Tuesday. I know this is because my husband was home and he went out to do anything I would have done. Being taken care of is an interesting feeling.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Star said...

And a feeling you will hopefully be willing to experience a lot in the near future. Though having a baby means you will do a ton of taking care of someone else, I hope you are able to accept help and know that you don't have to do it all on your own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter