Friday, August 18, 2006

Trapped in the City

So I had hopes of going to the trailer down by the river this weekend, as it's likely the last weekend we'd be able to go. But as fate would have it, others are going to the trailer and we could only really go if no one else was so that Ron could study. It's so quiet down there, it's just great for studying. I was looking forward to sitting on the beach, reading, taking naps and grilling. I could still do those things here with some slight alterations. It would be sitting out in the park, not the beach and the grilling would be the George Foreman variety instead of the charcoal kind. And I could still nap, but it's just not the same.

I'm itching to get out of the city, so I might go to the outlets and just shopping in general. Of course, according to my new budget I techincally don't have any money to really go shopping. But I really just want to "go" somewhere, anywhere. So taking a trip out to Lancaster might not be too bad. We leave for Chicago on Wednesday, so while I won't be getting out of the city so to speak then either, at least it will be a change of scenery. And Chicago has a beach. Until then, I may just go stir crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter