Monday, August 14, 2006

My Eyelids Are Itchy

Just a couple of random notes:

Is it just me or is Beyonce becoming more and more like Tina Turner? In her latest video, "Deja Vu", I think she's even starting to really look like her.

I'm loving Christina Augilera's look these days. She's rocking the 1930s look and I like that she released a second CD produced to sound like a record from that time period. Historically, Xtina kind of reminded me of someone you would find in a trailer park, but I'm liking her. For this minute anyway.

I bought new make up last week and decided to try a new brand. It's making my eyelids itch. Not good. I'm randomly allegic to some eye makeup. Unfortunately, it seems to include the kind of expensive kind.

I'm seriously bloated today and it's kind of pissing me off.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter