Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Conversations

How quickly our show of one-up-manship deteriorates:
Me (sitting surrounded by photos): Can you get me a post-it note?
R (standing in front of me): Hold on honey, here's a post-it note I just happened to pull out of my ass.
Me (looking at him crossly)
R: Seriously, where am I supposed to get a post-it?
Me: Never mind, I'll get it myself.
R: What, where am I supposed to get one?
Me: In the kitchen, where all the post-it notes have been kept for the last three years! Don't mind me, I'm just trying to make a birthday present for your sister and all I needed from you was a freaking a post-it.
R: And I'm trying to study for an exam so that I can put food on the table for you for the rest of your life.
Me: THANK GOD. I mean if I weren't for you, I would die penniless and starving in the street.
R: Thank God for me is right.
Me: Seriously, this post-it really is going up your ass now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter