Friday, August 04, 2006

Dude, Where's My Car?

So I am officially the proud owner of a CR-V in Pewter Pearl. We got the Special Edition version with leather everything for no other reason than the cloth interior was freaking hideous. I'm still not loving in interior design but it's got a sunroof so it's not so bad. It has new car smell and I like that too.

I drove it to Ron's parents' house last night, because we were dropping their car back off to them. And then Ron made me drive home. I realized it was the end of an era. As much as I've wanted my own car, I rather liked having a chauffeur.

At any rate, I might run some errands tonight (Target, here I come) and Sunday, I might drive to see my grandmother. Ron will have the car during the week, driving to work, but I get first right of use after he's home :) I'm totally drunk with my new sense of freedom.

I'm not so enthralled with my newly acquired car payment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter