Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Little Bit O' This, A Little Bit O' That

I just have to say that I had one of the most enjoyable days on Saturday. We went to Bredenbeck's and tasted cakes at 9:15a.m., which is fairly early to taste cakes. We were done by 10 o'clock, so we just walked around Chestnut Hill with our coffees to kill the time until our next appointment. It was chilly, but sunny. It was the perfect fall day to walk around with coffee in a little town like Chestnut Hill. After our second appointment, we decided to hit Suburban Square, a place that I think is much ado about nothing, but then again on a great fall day, it was perfect. Saturday night we just ordered food and watched TV. Nothing major. Just a laid back sort of day.

Tomorrow I'm going to my folks' place for Thanksgiving. Tomorrow night will consist of my dad's famous baked ziti. Famous only because it's served the night before every holiday without fail. Also, because it's the only thing he knows how to make. Thursday will be usually routine of me making dinner. Well, most of the dinner. My mom makes mushrooms. Boiled mushrooms.

Anyway. There will be wine. Preferably the kind with a screwtop. Actually, definitely the kind with the screwtop because I'm bringing it.

Actually, I'm looking forward to going home. It'll be really good to see my grandmother. She hasn't seen my ring yet. I'm going to bring home my wedding folder so she can see pictures of some of the things we picked. I'll be in full wedding mode: Embrace the Excitement! (Sorry, that was the theme of my freshmen year Orientation and whenever I try to be excited about something it's necessary for me to say: Embrace the Excitement).

Tomorrow is my last day at the gym until ...probably Saturday. Oh well. For balance, I should probably not have a third helping of dessert on Thurday.

Happy Turkey Day all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter