Monday, November 14, 2005

Animal House

On Saturday night, I had a pack of wild animals stay at my house. Otherwise known as Ron's frat brothers. It's only been, oh, 15 YEARS since they were in college, and they are otherwise upstanding citizens who hold down decent jobs, but when they get together in the name of the BROTHERHOOD, let me tell you: all hell breaks loose.

I awoke at 3:30am to 5 dudes, including my dude, who were eating Geno's cheesesteaks and smelling like a brewery in my living room. And in one case, drooling on my throw pillow.

I had known about this arrangement in advance of course, and in truth, I do like each of these individuals, so if they wanted to crash on the floor of my living room while they sobered up, that was fine with me.

But it was the first time that I ever wished the mice would come out while company was over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter