Thursday, November 17, 2005

TGIF

Few things are better than 3 day weekends (except of course, 4 or 5 day weekends). The following items are on the agenda before Sunday:
-Visit jeweler--our rings are in, they just need to be sized
-Go to cake tasting--yum! We have an appointment at Bredenbeck's Saturday morning.
-Go outlet shopping--Christmas is almost upon us and I need to get some presents!
-Baking--even though my oven is "unpredictable" these days, I still want to try out some recipes.
-Movie--I've been promising the man that we'll go see some movie he wants to see. I can't even remember which one.
-Sleep late
-Go to gym

I think that's about it. Sunday is dedicated, of course, to football. I'm most excited about the shopping trip (Lancaster here we come) and the tasting (I mean I HAVE to eat cake--that's a good problem to have).

Any recommendations on other bakers to try for the cake, by the way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter