Monday, November 14, 2005

SO WRONG!

So as part of my renewed effort to eat healthy (well, except for the hree servings of sweet potatoes I had yesterday and the two helpings of apple pie...a la mode), I've revamped the work out routine. I'm back to going to the gym in the mornings and then again some evenings. Next week, I think I'm going to add in a power yoga class.

Anyway, there's a disturbing trend at the gym. The other day I noticed this woman wearing boy shorts on the eliptecal. Not bike shorts; boy shorts. Very, very short, very, very tight boy shorts. White boyshorts. And a thong. The reason I know she was wearing a thong is that it was black and the boy shorts were semi-transparent. That was bad enough. The next morning though, there she was IN THE SAME OUTFIT. I refuse to believe that she has more than one pair of these shorts, or that she happened to do laundry the night before. Indeed, I think she's a dirty whore.

And while on that topic, there's another woman who comes to the gym not wearing a bra. Like, OBVIOUSLY, not wearing a bra. She's no kid either, so we're not talking about perky ones. There's all sorts of jiggling and crap going on there. She's not small-chested so I'm not sure how she doesn't find that distracting and/or painful.

At any rate, I'm not pleased.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admit it-you totally have a problem looking away. And the not washing of sweaty workout gear? Ew. I hope she has good health insurance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter