Monday, September 15, 2008

Back!

So we're back from our trip to nowhere. Which really wound up being some time in Maryland. We used the trailer, down by the river, as our base and made day trips to Baltimore and Annapolis. Which, by the way, LOVED Annapolis. Not a large town, but very cute. Lots of cute stores, which meant shopping.

And speaking of shopping, my feet still are messed up since the ol' baby-o and so I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm a sneaker and Aerosoles kind of girl. I got these in black and these, also in black (what else?). These are next on my "to buy" list once they go on sale.

Tomorrow, I'm getting a hair cut and having dinner with friends. It's a good week.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Ooooh! I like the ones on your "to buy" list. Tell me when they go on sale - I love the black ones and I have six buildings to get to know next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter