Friday, August 22, 2008

Yeah, So....

I'm still here. Let's see, what's new? Rolo still cries every time I leave him at day care now. His teacher is nice but a moron. It's taking me about an hour every night to prep all his food for the following day. No one really comments on how long it takes to cut an entire day's worth of food into teeny, tiny pieces. It takes a long time.

I'm behind on laundry. And cleaning the apartment. Really behind. Like I think it's gone from "messy" to "dirty" for the first time ever. And I'm beginning to understand how people wind up on "Clean House".

Let's see, what else? Oh. I got my first Christmas card in the mail. It was from a seminary, and Father, please forgive me, but it's FREAKING AUGUST.

Technically, going on vacation in September for a few days. Still don't have a destination. Not so interested in finding one either. Too much laundry to do.

Work is busy. Very busy. With lots of details. That I can't seem to remember anymore. I write things down, but then I can't remember where I wrote them.

I believe this is the tip of what they refer to as "coming undone". It's an interesting place to be.

I need to set a schedule. The more disorganized I become, the more impossible it seems to crawl out from under it. Time to start organizing.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Star said...

I lost my shit last week. Seriously had a crazy laugh/cry jag and realized I needed to change something. I think it is necessary to just lose it every now and then, or maybe that is what us crazies say to make ourselves feel better.

Hope you are okay and can find some balance.

Mantras and mala prayer beads have helped me. It is something.

Thinking of you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter