Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Update

I realize I haven't been writing here as much as I normally do and I think because any news these days seems to be about Rolo and I never intended this blog to be exclusively baby content. With that, let me say:

Rolo has pink eye. Again.

I have pink eye, as of this morning. Again.

Now, I realize in the grand scheme of things, pink eye isn't that big of a deal. I had pink eye as a kid a couple of times and didn't think much of it. However, after last time, the thought of having pink eye again is enough to send me screaming into the night.

In other news, Rolo was moved to the "older toddler" room in day care this morning. Because at 13 months, he definitely classifies as an older toddler. Can you see the sarcasm dripping from that last sentence? I'm not sure who is less ready for this, him or me (likely the latter), but things were a hot mess this morning.

Speaking of 13 months, I'm due to write a Rolo monthly update and I want to do one because he's up to all sorts of fun things, but it'll have to wait a day or two.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger irishdo said...

NOOOOOOOOOO
Not again! Get thee on meds ASAP to try an avoid another fun Wills trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter