Friday, May 02, 2008

I'd Like an Extension Please

A couple of months ago, Ron and I made plans to go to San Fran for a little vacation in mid-May. Actually, it would be a vacation for me. Ron has a conference out there. Anyway, at the time May seemed like it was very far away and so I knew I had a plane ticket and hotel reservations in San Fran and then I didn't really think about it anymore.

This morning I woke up and realized it was May. That I am leaving in 12 days. That not only have I not researched, as I normally would, things I want to do when visiting a new place, but also, that work is a total zoo. I have a summer intern who is supposed to start when I'm gone. Why did I plan it that way? That was dumb. Also, I'm drowning in paperwork. Also, the weekend before I leave is occupied with company Friday night, a wedding shower Saturday and Mother's Day on Sunday. Not sure when I'll pack. Or pack the baby who is heading to his grandparents' house for 5 days.

I think I'm starting to hyperventilate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter