Friday, April 25, 2008

It Really Hurts My Eyes

So a couple of months back, I posted about some elderly folks of Asian descent that "work out" in the park every morning. Well now that the warmer weather is here, they've taken off their coats and oh. my. God.

What the hell are these people wearing?

Yesterday one woman was wearing black and white zebra-striped parachute pants (think Hammer-Time) with a patterned teal velour short sleeved button-down shirt and a red nylon baseball hat. Today it was bright blue and hot pink floral button-down shirt, black pants with red leaves on them, and a bright yellow baseball cap.

Everything, positively everything, head-to-toe clashes on every level. The colors and the patterns, they all clash. And they're not even work out clothes, they're regular everyday clothes. Some even appear to be some sort of synthetic silk blouses.

I think they are trying to kill me. I look at those outfits and I die a little inside.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Meg said...

That's probably why Lucy sits and stares - the patterns hypnotize her. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter