Thursday, May 08, 2008

Defying Numbers

To assist me in getting back on a health kick, I've decided to weigh myself once a week. On Wednesdays. Weigh-In Wednesdays. So yesterday, for the first time in months, I stepped on a scale.

I was shocked.

I guess in a good way. I'm only 4 pounds heavier than what I consider my normal weight, only two pounds heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight. And yet, this makes no sense.

Because my mid-section definitely has a spare tire thing going on. And my arms, decided larger than before. Same with my thighs. I know a part of this is a toning issue and not a weight issue. I thought for sure I was about 10-12 pounds over my "normal" weight. How can I be definitely larger in some areas of my body, but only 4 pounds heavier?

Oh, I know! My boobs are gone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter