Thursday, March 13, 2008

Things to Do

So Mighty Girl, and then my friend, Star, have put together rather comprehensive lists of things they'd like to do in their lives.

I'm not sure how long this list will be for me, but here goes Part 1 at least:

1. Own a home on the water
2. Visit Norway
3. Learn to speak Italian
4. Have a dedicated library in my house
5. Learn to play piano
6. Be on Broadway
7. Go to a fashion show
8. Get a financial advisor
9. Take cooking classes
10. Host Thanksgiving dinner
11. Have fabulous cocktail parties
12. Do yoga every day
13. Create art
14. Do freelance work, instead of a 9-5 gig.
15. Skydive
16. Drive across the country
17. Roam around a small, mid-western farming town, complete with a 5 and 10 store
18. Go to Montana, just to see what 200 acres of open range looks like
19. Sleep outside somewhere warm where you can see a million stars
20. Smoke a cigar in Havana
21. Find balance every day: read some, stretch some, run some, work some, kiss some
22. Run a marathon
23. Go to the Vatican
24. Listen to more music
25. Be the type of woman that people call fabulous

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Star said...

I can see why we are friends =)

I already refer to you as my fabulous freind D, so you can check 25 off!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Me too - I think you're fabo, too. I tried to learn Italian & all I can remember is piaciere panne - "I like bread" - which is fitting.

I think I'll start this list but I do have number one & two done. I decided today I would like to one day own a farm where my three bulldogs, one St. Bernard and two Bull Mastifs will roam wild (named, in order, Lucy, Mac, Edyth, Henry, Delilah and Steve). I also would like to touch again (but not own! unless i find a mate with a private jet income) a Birkin bag.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Meg said...

OMG!!! DELAYED REACTION - I AM UP FOR SKYDIVING ANY DAY!!!! And going to Montana, too.

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to see a small midwestern town complete with 5 & 10? Come visit me in Kansas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter