Thursday, March 06, 2008

Accomplished

Ever have a day or two when you finally get around to doing all those things you've been putting off doing for no good reason? And then you feel like a great weight has been lifted, like you are just so damn efficient for doing those things that really should have been done months ago? Yeah, I'm having that day.

Yesterday, I finally spoke with a nurse at my OB/GYN to get a different type of medicine, something I probably should have done in, oh, January. That script is finally filled and waiting for me to pick it up. I also made Rolo an appointment with an allergy doctor. I also finally started putting together the loads of paperwork for a flex spending account at work. Lastly, I spoke with my regular doctor and got the name of a good podiatrist.

Today, I made a podiatry appointment (the thought of this appointment fills me with dread and depending on how it goes, I may post about the horror afterward), and I also got further along with setting up this flex spending reimbursement. I'll pick up that prescription later on too. At lunch, I'm going to go home and do alittle cleaning.

And all in all, I'm feeling quite pleased with myself.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Your post is reminding me of two things I need to do: reschedule a doctor appt and make a dentist appt. Both are long overdue.

Thanks for the motivation!

I also think the sun helps make us more productive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter