Monday, February 25, 2008

Coveting

Apparently I have a thing for bags recently, because I'm also in love with this one. Either in the green or geranium. This does not, however, diminish the love I still have for this Vera number.

In diaper bag news, I got a Skip*Hop bag in black for everyday, casual use because either Ron or I could use it (for reasons that baffle me, he scoffs at the idea of using my Vera Bradely diaper bag) and it attaches to the stroller, which is key. I am still on the hunt for the perfect work bag--one that I can bring to meetings, but still be able to throw in baby food, or as the case today is, puke-stained clothing. This bag by Rowdy was in the running, until I realized the strap really doesn't go around your chest, but simply over your shoulder. And really, I need something that's more of the messenger style, without being too messenger-y. This was another option, but it might be too diaper-bag-ish.

Have I mentioned that I'm picky?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter