Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mama's Got a New Bag or The Obsession Continues

Okay, so I found two bags I could use for work. Two! Actually, many more than two, like this one, designed for the lovely Reese Witherspoon,if I was ever crazy enough to spend $500 on a diaper bag (sidenote: I am crazy, but not that crazy).

The other bag, the one I have not yet broken down and gotten is this OiOi hobo bag. It's ORANGE inside. How fun is that?

Anyway, the bag I actually ordered, on sale I might add, is none other than this little number and I BEG YOU TO IGNORE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY. IGNORE IT! I'm honestly not sure how I'll like it as an everyday work bag, but I fell in love with the idea of it and the color. My guess is that I'll love it for a week, realize it's shortcomings and then order the OiOi bag. Because that's sort of my M.O.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger irishdo said...

I like the first one but it is almost too nice for a diaper bag.
I enjoy the OiOi one and how fun is that to say. I am drawn to the PP bags. Love the prints. Are they shaped weird though?

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger DJ Heavy D said...

Ah HA! So diaper bags break you of your long-held reluctance to comment!

Anyway, the PPB touring tote is sort of a funny shape. I like that you can use a short strap for swinging it over your arm, like a purse (albiet a large one), a long strap for messenger style (I'm hoping it's long enough) and that it attaches to the stroller. BUT. And there is always a BUT. I'm wondering if it won't be "high" enough. Like can I fit a notepad portfolio or file folders from work in there? We'll see.

The good news is that the company I ordered from, Baby Browns, is pretty good with returns.

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger irishdo said...

For the record, the reason I did not comment was b/c I was too lazy to create a log in. Now that I have one it should not be a problem.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Christy said...

I love the name of that store. Very cute. Although I recognize that you are not a fan of the cutesy.

I have been wanting a larger Kate Spade purse for quite a while. I keep thinking that if I divide the price by the number of times I will use it, the price will not seem so bad. I'm very into the "per use" price right now.I am very faithful to bags, have very few, and use them until they fall apart. I don't know if I can talk myself into a $400-$500 bag though.

Oh, and hi Deidre.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter