Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Better, I Think

I'm knocking on some wood as I type this, but I think Rolo is finally better. He had about five days of vomiting on and off. Which could have been caused by:
1. a bug going around daycare
2. a possible allergy to his formula
3. the medicine that he is taking for an earache
4. all of the above

On Monday, I attempted to switch from a soy-based formula to a milk-based one and the end result was additional puking plus hives. The poor thing nearly scratched his face off and started making God-awful sounds, causing Ron to panic thinking his throat was closing up. It wasn't and thankfully the whole episode was over within an hour. We'll have to test out a possible milk allergy (the only thing I can think of that would have caused hives) at a later date.

By the way, one of my best friends is a pediatrican and THANK GOD for her. She counsels me on many a situation with Rolo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter