Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V Day

I've mentioned before that we don't do much by the way of Valentine's Day around here. Tonight the plan is to order take-out tonight and open a bottle of wine that we got at a winery in Mystic in the fall of 2006. That is, assuming I don't have the flu. The fever, headache and severe joint pain I'm currently experiencing are suggesting otherwise.

I did get a card from Rolo in the mail yesterday. I'm very impressed that he was able to nagivate our postal system at such a young age. Also, that he was able to write out our address. What I love most about the card is that on the envelope, above our street, it was addressed to Mommy.

I could get technical here and point out that I prefer Mama instead of Mommy but I'll just leave it alone.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter