Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More With the Hippie-Dippy

I think I'm going to start two new labels for this blog: hippie-dippy and parenting. Although I wish I could come up with something more creative than "parenting".

Anyway, Clorox is introducing a new "green" line of products. I saw a commercial for it the other day and was really excited. But then I started wondering if it was just a really big gimmick, because you don't generally hear about name-brands going all environmentally friendly. But this seems legit. Of course, the nay-sayers will still criticize Clorox because they still produce many non-green products. Whatever. I'm not looking for totally green companies (not yet anyway), just a name-brand alternative to cleaning my entire place using distilled vinegar. Because that can't smell too good. There are, of course, other brands like Seventh Generation, but I just don't know much about them.

Plus, there's always Method (which I didn't really realize was environmentally friendly) that I always eye up in Target for their cool packaging. I'm getting ridiculously excited about this stuff.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Meg said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Meg said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Meg said...

You would think I knew how to do this - I was TRYING to give a glowing review of Organic Home Design's services. The two guys that were here did a phenomenal job (except they forgot the cooktop?!?). I highly recommend this service (although it is a little pricey)/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter