Wednesday, December 26, 2007

'Tis the Season to be Jolly

So just a quick post to let you know what we've been up to. Ron, Rolo and I went to Ron's parents' for Christmas Eve dinner and I actually ate 3 of the fishes. And by "ate" I mean I tasted super-tiny bites. One thing, salmon that was encrusted with pistachio, I actually enjoyed. Oh and Ron made a crab dip and I eat that because anything with mayo, cheese and spinach is a good thing. Here's Rolo with all his cousins:


On Christmas, after opening all the gifts Santa brought, we skipped going to my sister-in-law's because her husband has a stomach virus and after our recent problems, I wanted none of that. Instead, we headed to my parents' house earlier than we planned. There, Rolo made some new friends:





Then Rolo got swamped with presents:

Yes, by the way, those are argyle socks he's wearing. Anyway, he had a great time and so did we. Probably most importantly, at least for me, is that my parents seem to have a new lease on life each time they spend time with little Rolo. Miracles really do happen, people. Today, however, it's back to the ol' grindstone and we have a full day of cleaning planned. My apartment looks like a tornado blew through.

Merry Christmas!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Star said...

Oh My God! Those socks!
Great pictures. Glad you had a good Christmas.

Hope to see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter