Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It Is Only December 4th, Right?

So I stopped home at lunch today, picked up my mail, noticed one envelope had a snowflake sticker on the back and immediately thought "Who is the LUNATIC sending out Christmas cards already???"

I assumed it was from some crazy aunt--we have a few of those. But it turns out, it's from a couple of my best friends, Michelle and Christy. And it's a beautiful, beautiful handmade card, which they likely started sometime last month. So, maybe they are not lunatics, although they are a TAD early and making me feel like I really need to get jumping on this holiday thing.

Much love, ladies :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger Christy said...

The cards were 100% Michelle this year. All I did was cut the watercolor paper into the right size for her to paint the little trees.

We got two cards in the mail before we sent ours out so apparently, there are crazier folks than us.

We love you guys too.

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Star said...

Pick up the pace slow poke!

We always send our cards out this early, it is like a competition to be the first =)

I had a lot of fun painting all those little trees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter