Monday, July 02, 2007

The Packing? It's Not Going So Well

When I got home from work Friday night, I suddenly didn't feel so well, and stayed on my couch until Ron got home from work...at about 9:30pm. So not so much with the packing.

Then Saturday, supposedly our big packing day, we got sucked into shopping all day. Ron was on the hunt for new shoes. Oh, and also? A new crib. His mother and sisters generously purchased our crib, the one we registered for, mind you, but now my diva husband has decided that he doesn't like it. So we wound up running around all day and didn't get any packing done.

Ron was on call yesterday, so yours truly spent the day packing. It certainly took all day, but somehow it seems that I didn't make much progress.

Oh a brighter note, I did laundry yesterday and I think that will be the last time I ever need to go to the laundromat. As of Thursday I am the proud owner (well, renter really) of a washer and dryer. Praise be Jesus.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter