Monday, July 09, 2007

Moved!

So, everything is out of the old place and into the new and boy, do we own a LOT of stuff/ I have no idea where it's all going. I only know that I need to buy more stuff to put the smaller stuff in. I miss the storage in my old place already.

On Friday and early Saturday, I felt pretty sad about leaving the old place and the old neighborhood. But by the end of day Saturday, I was feeling a lot better about it. The new place is nice, a lot more modern than my old place--totally different style. I've been doing laundry like crazy, because the wonder of having my own washer/dryer is intoxicating. My life is exciting, no? Then on Sunday, Ron and I grabbed a quick breakfast at Cosi and lo and behold, who should walk by but my friend Michelle? It was a nice reminder that there are perks to the new neighborhood. Namely, being closer to my peeps.

Of course, just in time for the move, annoying pregnancy symptoms slammed into high gear. I swear it wasn't intentional, but I was just about completely useless during the weekend. I didn't move a thing, but the simple task of standing for most of the day and unpacking totally wiped me out. At least now, our furniture is laid out so I can sit when I'm home. Tonight will be a little unpacking, a lot of purging and hopefully, alot of sitting down. Tomorrow is another doctor's appointment.

For some reason Blogger won't let me title this post. Weird.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Star said...

I was so happy to see you guys in Cosi, we are so much closer, yeah!

Good luck with getting settled. Hopefully in a week or two everything will have a place and you will feel comfy before the wee one arrives.

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the beauty of the washer/dryer. So heavenly!

Good luck getting everything settled. And get some rest, pregnant lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter