Saturday, July 14, 2007

And All Sorts of Inappropriate Conversation Ensued

Last night I met Christy, Michelle and Meg at El Fuego and we had the best time. I don't think I've laughed as much in awhile. I love hanging out with my ladies. It was the exact break I needed from unpacking. Because seriously? I spent about 7 hours yesterday organizing clothes. That ain't right, yo.

Anyway, we all moved on to Starbucks after our Mexican feast and I recounted my story of grabbing Wendy's for a bite to eat earlier in the week. One can always expect absymal customer service at fast food joints in Philadelphia. Which was exemplified when Ron asked for a packet of barbeque sauce for his chicken sandwich and the response he got was:

"You ain't got no nugget."

Indeed.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Star said...

It was a really good time. I love just hanging out.

I am still laughing about the nugget.

And I still do not think poo is an inappropriate after dinner topic.
=)

Good luck getting settled. I can't wait to see the new place.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Every time I think of the nugget comment, I laugh again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter