Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter

I'm convinced I'm the only person on the planet going to work today.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to see my Nana. Sunday we're going to Ron's parents' house. Except for a brief hiatus in college, it will be the first time I'm not getting an Easter basket. I had told my mom last year that I was nearly 30 years old and she didn't need to spend all that money on a basket each year (seriously, the woman stocks that basket). She looked at me pointedly and said, "I got a basket each Easter until I was married. Of course I was married by your age."

Funny, that last Easter I wasn't even engaged and here a year later, I'm already married. You know what though? I'm going to miss my Easter basket. Especially the black jelly beans my mom always remembered to put in there.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Christy said...

I'm working today too. Bah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter