Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Back!

I know, I know. I've fallen off the face of the earth. More details on my life to come, I promise but right now 1. my apartment looks like a tornado blew through, between the unpacking and the wedding presents (not to mention the dress that needs it's own wing of the building) and 2. work is hard right now. I'm being asked to do a ton of numbers stuff that's complicated and I really, I have no idea what I'm doing. Should have paid more attention to my budget classes.

I promise to post more soon!

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Oh my God, did you take Michael Tierney's Budgeting and Resource Allocation class? No wonder you don't know how to do this stuff. You probably slept through the whole damned thing. After Systems, there was no way I was taking another class with him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter