Monday, March 13, 2006

Officially?

If you're a real person with real problems, you may want to tune out. Because this post is full of self-absorbed, fake, self-induced "problems".

Officially, I'm sick of this wedding. It's ridiculous. I'm sick of thinking about it all the time. It frustrates me that I've become that girl who only thinks about her wedding. I'm sick of hot gluing little bows on things. I'm sick on re-checking entrees for the 48th time. I'm sick of making lists. I'm sick of the constant feeling that I have like I'm forgetting something. Today I have butterflies in my stomach. I have no idea why. But if it continues for the next 5 days, I'm in trouble.

I've scaled back my work outs. Both because I don't have time and because I need to keep my weight up. I have, let's say, a nervous stomach and if I'm really stressed, I just lose weight. So I'm scaling back on the gym and I'm eating carbs like they're going out of style.

Don't get me wrong: I'm excited for the actual day. It'll be great. Doves will sing and the sun will shine. Okay, maybe not, but I'm sure I'll be beaming. It's just getting to the actual day that's driving me nuts.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Star said...

If you weren't constantly thinking about it, I think it would be weird. It is a big day with a lot of details, that all add up to the big picture being what you want. If there is one day in your life that everything should work out and be just what you want it is the wedding day.
You aren't bride-zilla, or whiny, you are human. You want everything to work out and be done well, so of course you feel pressured. It will be lovely and worth all of the stresses.
Saturday will be beautiful and you will feel light as air knowing that you don't HAVE to do anything else except have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter