Monday, February 13, 2006

Bum Leg

I've managed to pull a hamstring. It feels like the back of my thigh is in a vice grip. I must have done it in yoga Saturday morning, but I didn't start to feel it until Saturday night. Sunday morning, I thought it was just stiff so I stretched and ran a few miles. Not the brightest move. I'm still learning the difference between the good hurt and the bad hurt. I most definitely have the bad hurt now.

It's not really all that bad though. I am however giving myself a day off from the gym, which I'm SUPER excited about because it's a day off that I don't need to feel guilty about. I have to take the day off. I am INJURED and I need to RECOVER. I'm hoping to be a-okay by tomorrow night for my pilates class. Trying my hand at the Monday night cardio kickboxing class, sadly, will have to wait another week.

In other news, my 5 pounds are back and they brought 2 of their friends with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter