Monday, December 19, 2005

Five Christmas-Related Facts About Me

1. My favorite Christmas song is "O Holy Night." I get chills everytime it gets to the "fall on your knees" part. Sometimes I cry.

2. I go to my parents' house for a couple of days for Christmas every year. This will be the last time that happens. Next year I'll be married and will most likely alternate holidays will the in-laws. Even years I go to my parents' for Christmas won't be for more than one day in the future.

3. We have turkey for Christmas dinner. True to form, I cook the turkey. I call it "Thanksgiving, Part II".

4. "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" was/is one of my favorite Christmas movies.

5. On my way to Mass on Christmas Eve, I still search the sky for the star of Bethlehem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter