Friday, December 09, 2005

This Sucks

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big F. U. to the local meteorologists.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard the snow. It's not good when you hear snow. On my way to the gym this morning, I nearly killed myself. It was a layer of ice, covered by wet snow. Freaking hail balls were pelting me in my face. YOU DID NOT TELL US ABOUT THE POTENTIAL FOR HAIL, WEATHER PEOPLE!

By the time I left the gym, it was practically raining. By the time I walked to work there was slush everywhere. I hate slush. It's probably going to slush on my wedding day.

Anyway, the weather people lead us to believe that we would have a winter wonderland today. WRONG. All we have is filthy slush. I hate the weather people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter