Sunday, December 18, 2005

Tomorrow May Suck

First things first. Ron just made me watch "A Very Brady Christmas" which I had not seen before. That's an hour and a half of my life I'll never get back. I'm making him take me to dinner as retribution.

Anyway, over the last week, I've only been to the gym twice. Once for a half hour of cardio and once for a pilates class. Pathetic. But I was busy and also wasn't feeling that well. I went to my weekly stretching class this morning but didn't do any cardio. Tomorrow I'm jumping back on the wagon. And it's going to hurt. I find that once I get out of my routine, even for just a couple of days, going back at it is even harder. Everything hurts more, takes longer, seems less enjoyable. So I've been out of my routine really for a whole week, so my 6am visit to the gym tomorrow is going to suck in a big way.

Also, tomorrow I'll actually have to face the reality that my assistant gave her notice on Friday. I think I've been in denial. That's going to suck too.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Michelle put this on while I was making frozen pizza last night. As soon as I heard it, I told her "this is almost the end." I was standing in the kitchen with my back to the tv.

When she asked how Mike was going to get out of the collapse, I recounted all the details. I also told her that I don't know why anyone would ever go against Mike Brady's architectural advice.

I've seen it many many times.

Did you know Marcia Brady was my imaginary friend as a kid?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter