Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Scariest Place on Earth

The tree is standing. The lights and decorations are on. It took 4 hours and visits to Target, Lowe's, Home Depot and Walmart in search of a new tree stand. But it's standing straight.....I think my tree has finally surrendered to its fate.

Can we talk about Walmart for a minute? The place scares the bejesus out of me. It's like a war zone. If you go to the one on Delaware Avenue, holy God, the thought of it makes me shudder. There's always mobs of people, approximately half of whom are beating the crap out of their kids. The other half are cursing their kids out. There appear to be women for hire outside (and possibly inside) the store. I'm convinced it's the worst place on earth. In fact, when I die, if I go to hell, I think it will be like that Walmart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter