Sunday, December 04, 2005

Charming Me

I run around in shorts a lot. Even though it's freezing out. My gym is only just around the corner and I can't workout in long pants. I hate the feeling of my legs sweating and being against fabric. And I'm too damn lazy to put on pants over my shorts for the walk to the gym. So I just wear shorts and depending on what the temperture is when I leave the front door, I run like hell.

I also do chores while going to the gym, namely laundry. The laundromat is on the way, so I'll throw a couple of loads in, go work out for awhile, put the clothes in the dryer and then go back to the gym. So I'm in the laundromat in my shorts too. Those people probably think I'm crazy.

So this little old lady approaches me in the laundromat and fully prepared to get a lecture on how I'm going to catch my death in those shorts, because that's what my grandmother would say. Know what the little old lady says to me?

"Do you know you have beautiful legs?"

I burst out laughing and thanked her. It was just so random. But kind of cute, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter