Monday, December 05, 2005

Baskets

Okay, I confess: I bought a bra at Victoria's Secret this weekend. I broke down and went for the $45 IPEX demi. I think I've blogged before about my never-ending quest for a good bra. I feel like I've tried just about every bra available at most department stores and I've always wound up majorly disappointed. It struck me last week that I hadn't bought a new bra in awhile and that I really, really needed to.

The thought of buying one of the brands I currently owned didn't thrill me. So I decided to give Vicki's a run. I'd heard good things about IPEX, but always dismissed it as just an empty promise. Regardless, when I entered the store Friday I headed straight for the IPEX section.

So far, so good. Good support. Good lining, meaning there is lining but that it's not of the super-stiff, styrofoam variety.

It's too early to give it a thumb's up just yet. I've been optimistic about bras early in the game before, only to be disappointed that they start to disintergrate after a couple of washings. Yes, I know I could hand-wash them, but WHATEVER. Do you think that if men needed to wear some sort of support device for a part of their anatomy every single day that it would require hand washing? Or that it would cost $45? I think not.

I'll give you all an update in a couple of weeks. If you're still reading by then.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Star said...

I am in the market for some new over the shoulder boulder holders...keep reporting!

I have been teased by Vic's in the past, and have not yet found a bra I love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter