Sunday, August 28, 2005

Mark Wahlberg is Stalking Me

My church has two entrances to its chapel on either side of the building. Those entrances lead to descending stairs that meet in the middle to a central chapel entrance. Yesterday I went to 5:15 Mass and opened the door to the building and started down the stairs. I could tell that someone on the opposite side had opened that door and was headed down the stairs towards me. When got close to the bottom of the stairs I could see who he was and he could see who I was.

Of course it was Mark Wahlberg.

I got to the central door first, opened and held it open. He thanked me. I sat down in a pew, he and his posse sat down two pews in front of me. Again he said "Peace be with you" during the sign of peace. Again he left before the Mass was over.

I hear he's in town filming some football movie. Personally, I think he's stalking me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter