Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Virgins

So I'm embarrassed to admit that I went to see "The 40 Year Old Virgin" at the movies this past weekend. I had promised Ron that I would take him to the movies, because he loves going and I don't, so we hardly ever go. And I was feeling like he deserved a special treat for spending hours and days and seemingly months in department stores registering and he didn't complain. Not once. So even thought it wasn't necessarly because for some freakish reason he likes this wedding stuff, I promised to take Ron to the movies.

I'll say this about "The 40 Year Old Virgin": It's damn funny. I wouldn't go see it if, say, you're easily offended by jokes that start with "You know how I know you're gay?" or by women being called "bitches." But honestly, it's all done in such a stupidly funny way, that you can't even be offended. Well, at least I wasn't. Because Steve Carell's character saying "You better put your ho on a leash" is actually really funny. You can't really take stuff like that too seriously.

I know, I'm a disappointment to women everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter