Friday, August 12, 2005

Weekend

For some reason, there are certain things I get into my head that I don't want to do and then that's it, I really don't want to do them. There's no real rhyme or reason to it. Take Saturday night, for instance. A bunch of Ron's college friends and their spouses are going to dinner in the city. Literally around the corner from where we live. Couldn't be easier for us to go.

Except I don't want to go. I really don't want to go. And I don't have a reason to not want to go. I've met all his friends and their wives. I really like some of them. Some of them I'm sort of "eh" about, but there are none that I dislike. I have nothing else to do Saturday night. I usually like going out to dinner. So what's the problem here? Why don't I want to go?

I have no reasons for you. There is no reason. I've got it in my head that I don't want to go. But go I will and I'll be irritable throughout.

Sometimes I don't make any sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter