Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Time to Be Born, A Time to Die

Ron's friend, the one with cancer, passed away this weekend. Even though it was expected, I was surprised how quickly it happened, and when Ron told me, it sort of knocked the wind out of me.

We had a baby girl nine days ago. Pregnancy and post-pregnancy hormones can make one overly emotional, but I can't stop thinking about Ron's friend's family, his widow and his little boy. I can't imagine doing what I do every day on my own and I'm so ever thankful for the health of those I love.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter